Welcome to episode 31 of the Sexology Podcast. In this show, we discuss various components that make up your erotic blueprint, including the arousal template and exploring the origin of our erotic yearnings and desires.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- The benefits of knowing your arousal type.
- The erotic core template and its changes throughout your life.
- The distinctive love-map that is unique to each of us.
- The concept of love-map as designed by sex researcher John Money.
- The importance of identifying your eroticized feelings as core component of arousal template.
The integration of your fantasies as a way to develop a deeper understanding of your psyche.
Contact Dr. Moali’s office (833) 376-6254 to book an online or in person appointment. Dr. Moali offers limited reduced fee appointments for sex therapy until the end of September as an attempt to meet AASECT certification criteria.