Sexology Podcast EP14 – Sexual Empowerment with Dr. Patti Britton
Welcome to episode 14 of the Sexology Podcast, today my guest is Clinical Sexologist and Sexuality Educator, Dr. Patti Britton. In this episode, Dr. Britton talks about what sexual empowerment entails, how shaming yourself is one of the biggest blocks to sexual pleasure and becoming more authentic and cultivating erotic authenticity.
With over 35 years of experience and pedigreed credentials as a Clinical Sexologist and Sexuality Educator, Dr. Patti Britton has built a reputation as a pioneer of sex coaching. Her methodologies for helping individuals and couples achieve their desired sexual potential are well known among professionals in her industry. As co-founder of SexCoachU, she has trained hundreds of sex coaches throughout the world, spreading her groundbreaking approach to sexual healing. Dr. Patti’s work has been featured on national TV programs, such as The Montel Show, Hard Copy, CNBC, and CBS News. She raised the bar in her field when she published the first book on Sex Coaching, entitled ‘The Art of Sex Coaching: Expanding Your Practice’.
While her methods and unique approach have developed into training other sex coaches, Dr. Patti’s true passion lies in working with individuals and couples to achieve their sexual goals. Whether it’s a desire to heal sexual dysfunction, overcome shame, or deepen an intimate connection, Dr. Patti is at right at home with finding the solution.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What sexual empowerment usually entails
- Sexual actualisation and realisation and the right to feel pleasure
- Some of the factors that lead to people losing their sexual power and desire
- How shaming yourself is one of the biggest blocks to sexual pleasure
- Ways in which to refresh your sex life
- Clarifying your views around sexuality
- SAR – Sexual Attitude Reassessment and Restructuring
- Allowing yourself to enjoy sexual pleasure and masturbation
- Navigating your value system with your sexual desires
- Becoming more authentic and cultivating erotic authenticity
- How things have changed since the release of Fifty Shades of Grey
For more great content please check out http://www.sexologyposcast.com