In this segment of Sexology Podcast, we discussed:
- The importance of sexual chemistry in the early stages of building a relationship
- The dilemma of dating a good potential partner when you are actually sexually incompatible
- The different stages of sex and intimacy in relationships
- The benefits of using modern technology for dating
- The red flags that indicate that you are heading toward a toxic relationship
- The reason we go back to our unhealthy relationships and how to change this pattern
Meet Dr. Sharon Cohen:
Dr. Sharon Cohen is a Relationship and Love Consultant in Newport Beach, California. Her primary mission is to help women gain the skills to attract and keep long-lasting love.
She has a background in psychotherapy and now works as a consultant, ready to offer you expert advice as to what it is you are doing wrong. Her experience is that the clients who are coming to see her don’t know what it is they are doing that isn’t working and they are ready to get that guidance.
She currently sees clients in her office, on “walk & talks” outside of the office and via phone calls for people who aren’t in the local area.
Meet Dr. Nazanin Moali:
Dr. Nazanin Moali is a clinical psychologist and a Los Angeles-based sex therapist with extensive training in coaching and counseling women and men who are struggling to find true love. Dr. Moali supports her clients in their journey, helping them examine the barriers that stop them from finding a compatible partner. She has helped many women and men in her Torrance and Hermosa Beach offices on their journeys to change their unhealthy dating patterns and to create the intimate relationships that they always wanted. In addition to her in-office services, she also offers confidential video counseling to her clients all around the world.
For more information and resources, visit the website at sexologypodcast.com
To join the conversation on social media, use the hashtag #sexologypodcast.
If you have questions or inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in working with Dr. Nazanin Moali, you can find out more about her services here.