Welcome to the Sexology Podcast. Today we are talking about sex during and after pregnancy. I have Stephanie Buehler joining me today to share her knowledge on human sexuality. She is an internationally recognized sexual therapist and is the director of the Buehler Institute. Dr. Buehler is also an author of multiple books.
In this episode, we discuss a variety of topics related to sex and pregnancy, including challenges many couples face during pregnancy the changes that take place during pregnancy and the impact breastfeeding can have on sexual experiences postpartum.
- Sexual challenges during pregnancy for couples
- Changes women experience during pregnancy
- Men and attraction related to pregnancy
- Eat disorders during pregnancy
- How pregnancy impacts women’s libido
- There’s no one common sexual way to be during pregnancy
- Most common reasons couples don’t have sex during pregnancy
- Challenges of the postpartum period
- Lack of energy and time
- Pain during sex after pregnancy
- Changes in the pelvic floor muscles
- Tips on how to approach sensitive topics
- The impact breastfeeding has on sex
About Dr. Nazanin Moali
Dr. Nazanin Moali is a clinical psychologist, sexologist and sex therapist in the Los Angeles area. She has helped many couples, individuals and postpartum moms with concerns related to sex and intimacy. Dr. Moali conducts confidential consultation sessions in her Torrance and Hermosa Beach offices. She is also available for sessions via a secure video-counseling platform online.
About Dr. Stephanie Buehler
Dr. Stephanie Buehler is a licensed psychologist and sex therapist with a wealth of knowledge. She is the author of multiple textbooks and has spoken to a variety of audiences on topics related to sexuality. Dr. Buehler has degrees from UCLA, USC, Pepperdine and the California school of Professional Psychology.
For More Information
For more information and resources, visit the website at sexologypodcast.com
To join the conversation on social media, use the hashtag #sexologypodcast.
You can find us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
If you have questions or inquiries, email us at email@example.com
If you’re interested in working with Dr. Nazanin Moali, you can find out more about her services here.