Welcome to the Sexology Podcast! Today I am joined by Alice Little. Alice is the number one booking legal sex worker in the United States. She hosts a podcast, produced weekly, called Coffee with Alice. This is a place where she discusses questions she often comes across, sex work and informs people about topics related to sensuality and sexuality. Alice has also presented at over 50 Kink and BDSM events.
Alice works with couples and partners in and outside of the bedroom. She helps her clients understand the importance of communication and improve the quality of their communication. Her goal is to help the couples she works with improve their relationships and bring intention and intimacy into their interactions.
She has a passion for advocacy for providing protection and health care for sex workers. Alice lives to connect with those around her. During this episode we discuss Alice’s role as a sex worker, the difference.
- How Alice got into her current role
- What is Bunny Ranch and what it’s like to work there
- Communicating the benefit sex work has on a society
- Myths and misconceptions between sex work
- Defining sex work and sex trafficking
- Alice’s specialties
- The top three things that inhibit people from being successful in a sexual compacity
- Lack of sex education in American society
- Sex as a need and sexual health
- Emotionality of sex and connection
- Treating someone how they want to be treated
- Introducing a third person into your relationship
- Having a safe threesome
- Myths about sex workers and sex work
- The conception of risk as sex worker
- The organization ‘Hookers for Healthcare’
- The process of finding a healthcare provider as a sex worker
- Benefits of legal brothels
About Dr. Nazanin Moali
Dr. Nazanin Moali, clinical psychologist, sex therapist and sexologist, works with various clients to improve sexual health and help with concerns related to sexuality and relationships. Dr. Moali conducts confidential consultation sessions in her Torrance and Hermosa Beach offices in California. You can also book an online session for a virtual appointment.
About Alice Little
Alice is a writer at She Knows Media, where she writes advice. She has been interviewed and featured on a variety of channels and mediums, and has been a guest on the Tim Ferriss Show. Alice is a proud advocate of sex positivity and women’s rights. She has expressed her support by marching for equality. Alice is also one of the founders of a movement called “Hookers for Healthcare”. This group is a movement that petitions the government for health care and a system that is effective and beneficial for all people.
For More Information
For more information and resources, visit the website at sexologypodcast.com
To join the conversation on social media, use the hashtag #sexologypodcast.
You can find us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
If you have questions or inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in working with Dr. Nazanin Moali, you can find out more about her services here.