Welcome to the Sexology Podcast! Today I’m joined by Rabbi Manis Friedman, where we talk about the differences between sex and intimacy, the keys to improving your sex life, the lack of respect for intimacy in today’s culture and why love may be destroying your marriage.
Rabbi Friedman was born in Prague, Czechoslovakia in 1946. He immigrated with his family to the United States in 1950. Rabbi Friedman later received his rabbinic ordination from the Rabbinical College of Canada in 1969. He has a way of connecting with audiences and grasping their attention. He is able to infuse inspiration, enthusiasm and knowledge into each of his listeners.
Rabbi Manis Friedman is able to give his audiences a sense purpose and definite direction through a balance of compassion and wisdom. Rabbi Manis Friedman shares so many insightful tips, tricks and bits of knowledge on this episode of the Sexology Podcast. This is an episode you won’t want to miss!
- Intimacy in marriage
- Suffering from aloneness
- The difference between sex and intimacy
- Love keeps you separate
- If you marry for love you are married to the love
- Love can’t carry a relationship
- My feelings do not determine your value
- The lack of respect for intimacy
- Defining intimacy
- Nothing about your spouse can be more important than your spouse
- The bedroom is a no thing zone
- Using your partner is abusing your partner
- Giving and receiving in a relationship
- Atmosphere of intimacy in the bedroom
- Intimacy is not something you can see with your eyes
- The definition of belonging
- Heaven is a place of belonging, of being home
- Love and sex destroying marriages
- Familiarity breeds contempt
About Dr. Nazanin Moali
Dr. Nazanin Moali is a clinical psychologist and sex therapist in the Los Angeles area. She works with various individuals to understand and improve their sexuality. Dr. Moali conducts personal consultation sessions in her Torrance and Hermosa Beach offices, or via a secure, online video-counseling platform.
About Rabbi Manis Friedman
As an author, counselor, lecturer and philosopher, Rabbi Manis Friedman captivates a variety of audiences across the country and around the world. Rabbi Manis Freidman also hosts his own television series, Torah Forum with Manis Friedman.
For More Information
For more information and resources, visit the website at sexologypodcast.com
To join the conversation on social media, use the hashtag #sexologypodcast.
You can find us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
If you have questions or inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in working with Dr. Nazanin Moali, you can find out more about her services here.