Welcome to episode 20 of the Sexology Podcast, today my guest is Deborah Sundahl, who speaks to me about female ejaculation, the misconceptions, how all women have the capability to ejaculate, ways in which to learn how to ejaculate and the psychological and physiological benefits from ejaculating.
Deborah Sundahl is the foremost pioneer, popular expert on ejaculation and the G-spot. She is the author of the seminal book, Female Ejaculation and the G-spot (Hunter House, 2003/2014). Her 30 years of groundbreaking contributions to this field include a line of videos titled the Female Ejaculation Sex Education Series (Isis Media, Inc.), which Deborah produced and hosts. She lectures and gives workshops in North America and Europe, and has taught thousands of men and women how to integrate the G-spot and ejaculation into their erotic lives. She continues to be a spokesperson for female sexuality and an advocate for sex education.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The definition of female ejaculation
- Scientific studies that show what female ejaculation is
- How ancient cultures knew about female ejaculation
- How all women have the capability to ejaculate
- Misconceptions around this issue
- The need for more educational material on this topic
- Psychological and physiological benefits
- The role Tantra has played
- The empowerment that comes with honouring your body and sex life
- Ways in which to learn how to ejaculate
- The need to stimulate the g spot to ejaculate
- The need to let go and not confuse urine with ejaculate
- How spirituality can play an important role around this issue